Δευτέρα 28 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

#‎DONTCANCELLEGENDS Twitter Campaign For Saving LEGENDS TV Show Starring Sean Bean!!

There is currently a campaign on Twitter for saving ‪‎LEGENDS‬ - hashtag ‪#‎DONTCANCELLEGENDS‬ - it already has my participation.

I have already written email letters to Turner/TNT, but it seems to me that TNT is done with it.

However, LEGENDS is produced by worldwide company FOX 21 & is shown in many TV markets.

This is a time where other media outlets are looking for quality established shows, so I think LEGENDS is a great candidate for pickup.




This is assuming that ‪‎Sean Bean‬ remains interested in continuing, because I'm not interested in the show without him.

As the sign says, help as you can, let's do what has to be done to let the show know we want it to continue into a Series 3, if not at TNT, then somewhere!

There was already some hope of it being shopped when the official LEGENDS social media accounts posted the image below along with the caption "Martin will be born again" so I AM HOPING!!
Martin will be born again

Stay tuned, I'll be writing a column for each of the remaining episodes 208-210!
Written by Donna DeBoer (@DRLDeBoer on Twitter)